Children of the Temple
- The core system is Pathfinder E6 (level is capped at 6th). Mythic will be added later.
- At each level, you get 2 free skill points that may only be spent on skills related to your occupation
- Characters start out as 0th level children (tweenish age)
- Assign the following values among your stats: 16, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8
- No evil characters. You’re kids.
- The following classes do not fit well into the setting:
- The following races do not fit well into the setting:
- For sanity, elves will mature at the same (approximate) rate as humans
- Pick your Level 1 class but only apply 1/2 your skill points and 1 trait for now
- Skill points should be spent on the things you do as a child
- Apply a -2 age penalty to all of your stats
- Reduce your racial size category by 1
Keeping in mind that:
- The characters start as children
- The characters are not evil
- Undead and Outsiders do not exist
- The characters are less powerful than the Gods
Magic is therefore limited as follows:
- No evil spells, effects or abilities, or effects that target them exclusively, including:
- The Power Word optional rules are not allowed
- No player effect can grant true intelligence. Summoned creatures behave according to the will of the caster.
- The Shaman Slums spirit is renamed the City spirit. There are no slums in the Holy City. =p